We accept the following payment method:
- Credit & Debit Cards, including American Express
- Zip Financing (Launching Soon)
Price and Payment terms
- The price payable for the Goods that you order is clearly set out on Our Website.
- It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website. If that happens, we will not despatch the Goods until you have confirmed that you wish to buy at the new price.
- Prices include UK value added tax (“VAT”). If you show by your delivery address that you reside outside the United Kingdom, we will refund to you the amount charged as VAT.
- If the item you order is available in parts, you must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
- Bank charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than pounds Sterling will be borne by you.
- Any information given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- If, by mistake, we have under-priced Goods, we will not be liable to supply those goods to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we dispatch it to you.
- The price of the Goods does not include the delivery charge to addresses outside mainland UK which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order. Goods delivered to Mainland UK addresses are free of charge for the first attempt. If the delivery attempt fails and the courier has proof of the attempted delivery, we will be in touch to inform you of the additional delivery charge.
If we owe you money (for this or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 14 days from the date when we accept that repayment is due.
For more information please refer to our Terms of Service.